Special happenings in September:
First ever road trip just me and my mom (and baby john:)), I got my first ever IPhone! (5:)), my sister April had her first baby girl after four kids, and my sister in law Tiffany had another little boy! an aunt twice more in one month! haha I went on the first ever road trip with three kids and no hubby to see another sister Jordan (pictures to come!), found the best cheapest Mexican place is town *fist pump*, bought a new lens, had the first fire in our new wood-stove, and so much more goodness. September is always an awesome month:)
Favorite new-found blogs:- Whiskey For Breakfast
- Everyday Is A Holiday
- Angry Chicken
Things I learned:
- I can survive with zero sleep for only two days in a row. that's it. 48 hours is my limit.
- there's so much amazing freedom in cooking without recipes.
- I can't let a day go by without playing music for hours on end.
- there's really no sweeter sound then my girls giggling together in the next room.
- blogging is so much more rewarding then I ever thought it could be, and I never realized how many wonderful and inspiring ladies were out there to meet!
- stepping outside in 50 degree morning weather is the most refreshing thing in the world.
- sometimes all I need is a tight hug from Martin to help me realize everything's okay.
Things I'm grateful for:
- European chocolates from NYC:)
- heavy-duty child gates,
- huge wood piles in my yard,
- my iphone 5!
- sharp razors,
- vacation plans,
- late night snuggly chats by the fire...
What was your September like? Have a beautiful weekend! Love you guys:)