I can't believe November is here! The day after Halloween I woke up with a stomach bug that's taking over the house now, but I looked at the new calender on my phone and thought of all the things we're going to do this new month, and I thought I'd share a few fun ones with you today:
1. Finally make that family trip to the cabin in the mountains I've been talking about on here since last Fall. It's such a dreamy place with air that's so crisp and clean, and it's such a great place to unplug and just be.
2. go on a family roadtrip.
4. Read at least three books, of which I've not totally decided on just yet, but need to figure. Any ideas?
5. Get the family holiday cards ordered. It always feels so good to get them out early so we can take our time instead of rushing. I refuse to be rushed.haha If'you've been debating about doing holiday cards this year I strongly encourage it! We've been doing them since the first year Martin and I had Ellie, and it's been a great bonding experience for our family even if it's a bit outdated:)
3. go to the orchard with the kids and pick some of the last apples of the season before the first freeze.
6. stock up on my favorite Fall scented candles for the rest of the winter.
7. Have chilly bonfires every weekend and maybe invite some friends over. We love moving away from the TV and going outside to snuggle by a big fire in the Fall when the world smells so amazing.
8. Put together a Fall cleaning checklist and prepare the whole house for the holidays! I love spring and Fall for the big pushes to get ahead in the house, and heaven knows the little nooks and crannies in our house need a little tlc:)
9. Read a different story to the kiddies every night before they go to sleep.
Thanks for reading today, and now I challenge you to sit down and write up a simple little list of November goals for you and or your family! It'll make you even more excited about the coming weeks and give you a satisfying sense of direction:)
Take care today, and maybe send a happy though by way of our sick little house? haha Love ya!