We were such a family before with our little girls, but with our first boy a whole new world is open to us now that we never thought of before!
At two months John is:
- trying out his tongue, and smiling a lot!
- weighing in at around 13 lbs
- holding his head up like a champ
- trying to support his body while standing
- pulls his pacifier out of his mouth when its time to eat
- grabs his toes quite a bit
- hops a bit in his johnny jump-up
- sleeping 12 hours at night
- a total snuggler
- turns his head from side to side, taking everything in
- sits pretty erect when we support his hips
- likes pulling my clothes when he's nursing (great when we're in public:))
- cycles his legs in circles ala Neil Armstrong.lol
- loves kisses and cuddles
I'm treasuring the days and nights I have with this growing little one, because even though I love his tiny body curled up against me, his sighs of sleepiness and his little contented grunts during feedings, I can't wait for the baseball mitts hanging in the coat closet, and the forts in the backyard.
Stay small for as long as you want little love, but when you grow, grow tall and strong!
We love you John,