Hey guys! I'm so excited about this post today. I've always loved sharing music with friends, and the last mix tape posts have been really well received, so I just can't wait to hear what you think of this month's collection!
If you're new around here than you'll learn real quick that once a month about I've been sharing a collection of music with a sort of theme. I call the collection a mixed tape as a nod to the past when we would mix a bunch of snogs from the radio or something onto a cassette. I've separated the songs into side A and side B, and each selection will take you over to YouTube so you can hear the song!
I've chosen to give this month's mixed tape a spring-ie theme. Spring in this case means peppy, happy, go get it sort of music! I've included some newbies, a few oldies, but all goodies!
1. Fidelity - Regina Spektor
2. Hold On - Alabama Shakes
3. Anchor - Mindy Gledhill
4. Forever and Always - Parachute
5. You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
6. Pretty Face - Sóley
7. Wouldn't it be nice - She and him
1. Waterfall - Coldplay
2. Springtime - Erland & The Carnival
3. Below My Feet - Mumford & Sons
4. Dancing In The Dark - Mat Kearney
5. Lingering Still - She and him
6. Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
7. Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
8. Love come Rescue - Athlete
I hope that you've enjoyed the songs you've listened to, and that you've found a few or more likes to add to your own library! And as usual, if you have please do let me know:)
P.S. As usual, please remember that even though I may enjoy some of them, I am not endorsing the videos just the songs themselves:)