I've been getting so many requests lately to share makeup/beauty favorites, so today I'm excited to list off my current top ten makeup essentials for you guys! I use all of these products every time I do my makeup these days, but today's look is my go-to for dates especially, with a soft smoky eye and smooth kissable lips. I don't know about you, but I stopped wearing lipstick on dates years ago after I realized it meant smooching was a no-go.haha So I've teamed up with Vaseline to share their adorable newly-released (in the US) Lip Therapy Tins- my secret to having soft velvety lips all day, every day. Now onto the list:)
TOP TEN MAKEUP ESSENTIALS:
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Tins - I make sure to rub on a fresh dab of this before starting my makeup wether I plan on using lipstick or not. It makes for the perfect hydrating base while you put the rest of your makeup on!
- Baby skin primer by maybelline - I've tried many of the high-end primers out there and i just keep reaching for this one. It's silky smooth to apply, and it helps everything blend flawlessly.
- Tarte amazonian clay foundation - I started using this a few months ago and I'm hooked on the formula. It's so creamy and isn't oily or powdery in the slightest. like my skin, but better:)
- Tarte maracuja concealer - this is tied with the bye bye under eye for coverage and blendability, anti-creasing, etc, however this is the shade of my skin right now so it won for today.haha
- Anastasia beverly hills brow wiz - I always start by using the spoolie end to shape my brows and then tracing the basic outline of of where I want my brows to go. It has the best staying power of any brow pencil I've tried.
- Wet and wild ultimate brow kit - like with the primer, I have several expensive brow powders and pomades, but I just keep going back to this puppy, and it's like $2 or something. Love it.
- Loreal million lashes - Same story again. Tried them all, favorite ever, so much volume, no clumps, stays put. Love it.
- Rimmel scandal-eyes eyeliner - You don't see me with eyeliner much at all on my blog, because I hardly ever wore it before I discovered these! They have tons of different colors, and the sticks are so soft. So many other pencils nearly blinded me, but these are so so great.
- Milani baked blush in luminoso - I have 5 of the baked blushes but the luminoso is the most versatile of them all I think, so I end up wearing it with every different look because it looks beautiful and I'm a creature of habit:)
- Kat von d shade and light contour palette (and don't forget the brush!) - This combo has been such a game changer for me, and I don't even consider myself being that into contouring, I just love how a little shading here and there can elevate any look. I'm hooked on this thing.
And that's it for today! Let me know if you have any questions or comments about any product I mentioned in particular, and I'd love to hear if you're already a user and fan of the Vaseline lip tins, or if you're as excited to try them out. You can purchase them at Target stores nationwide and on target.com, and they're around $3.50 so, you can't beat that.haha I just have such chronically dry lips and have used the big tubs of Vaseline forever, so when I got my hands on all these amazing different 'flavors' I instantly spread them all over the house and in the car.haha One in the kitchen, one on my nightstand, one in my purse, you get the picture.
Well anyways, thanks so much for reading, and take care today!
Thank you to Vaseline for partnering with me to create this content, and thanks to YOU for supporting the brands that enable me to keep doing what I love and that make The Freckled Fox possible!