Summer nights are the best aren't they? It doesn't get dark till around 10pm here, and when the sun does finally go down it's leaves slowly with a sunset that's drawn out and fills the skies with all shades of purple and pink and orange. Also it brings the cool breeze with it that blows away the dust and dry sweltering heat from the day. Yep, Summer nights (and Summer sunsets) are the absolute best.
glasses - jlo (tjmaxx) // sweater - ross (ellison brand) // watch - c/o chicnova //
white denim - ross (celebrity pink brand) // converse - c/o piperlime
1. Something about the sunset and the way the breeze was blowing kinda makes my hair look like it's on fire.
2. I really love oranges but not orange flavored things at all. If I buy a pack of fruity candies like mike and ikes or skittles, you'll see me separating out all the orange ones and giving them to my kids:)
3. I finally found a super discounted listing of the glamglow super mud, and now my face feels like a little baby's butt. I would know, I've had a lot of little butts to compare the feeling too.haha are you a fan?
4. I hope you know that I've chosen to make this space of mine on the internet a place where I can put the best parts of my life, and that just because I don't often talk about pain or hard times that it doesn't mean I don't have them in. Everyone who blogs is normal, it's not all perfect days and perfect succulents.haha
5. I may be developing narcolepsy since lately I've fallen asleep sitting up completely, with kids playing on top of me, while having a conversation (multiple times), and my personal favorite: on the kitchen floor.haha
Thanks for visiting today! See ya soon,