You know how it goes:
The 5 rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag 11 bloggers to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them!
11 Random Facts
1. The hubby and I are really into Downton abby with a family friend right now, which makes it hard because we have to wait to watch the next episode until we get together and our schedules aare pretty full most of the time:( We're watching them after the fact though on DVD, so we're only in the middle of season two. No spoilers please! :)
2. I love to haggle prices, and I'm good at it too. Maybe it comes from all my thrifting and garage saleing, but If I thought I would get a better deal by talking down a price at Macy's or J crew than I would:)
3. I Love Love to read. If I could live in the largest library for the rest of my life and only come out for occasional bathroom breaks and a bit of Chinese food, I would be a pretty happy woman. (If I wasn't married with almost three kids of course:))
4. I genuinely like all types of music. That is to say that I like at least a song or two from just about every genre out there,... except the genre where they're screaming their heads off saying things that I can't understand and frankly don't really want to.
5. I have never broken a bone, or even sprained a muscle really. I've never had stitches even, at least up until last October when I nearly sliced my finger off with a pair of meat scissors. Not my smartest move ever I must say...
6. I have a bit of a TV aversion. Not saying that I don't like the occasional show or series (because I have several favorites), or even funny commercial once in a while, but martin and I chose to get rid of our cable because there's generally nothing on but poorly executed commercials and sadly acted sitcom scripts. We have like six local channels though, and I do appreciate watching Jimmy Kimmel or The Bachelor reruns once in a while while I'm sewing:)
8. When I was little I had a mild obsession with anything involving Ancient Egypt. The clothes, the hieroglyphs, the culture, etc, and I would watch movies like The Mummy and The Scorpion King over, and over, and over.
9. My favorite smells right now are lavender, cut grass, gasoline, and newly cleaned babies hair. Oh I can't wait to have another new baby to clean! Oh and the gasoline bit, don't worry I only enjoy taking a whiff every now and than when I'm pumping up the tank, nothing more:)
10. I started writing a novel when I was ten. It was 20 pages long, and about a girl who was chosen by a horse animorph woman to take on the task of protecting the world. Glad I married an author, because I don't think I would have had much success in that particular field.
11 questions from Karm:
1. What kind of book would your write? Would it become a series? I would probably write a children's book about manners or something:) And I would only write more if it was successful.haha
2. What is the most delicious dessert you could eat everyday? (After dinner of course) Oh I don't think there exists a dessert that I could stomach every single day, but if fruit counts as a desert than i could have fresh berries or melon everyday. I really like peanut butter ripple ice-cream:)
3. What would your hip hop artist name be? Why? Uhh, probably Em-wow or E-gosh or something.haha That's what you have to do right just take an initial and mix it with an exclamation?
4. If you could trademark any saying, what would it be? And why? I know is lame but I can't actually think of a single saying right now besides 'if the shoe fits'. So that's my choice by default.haha
5. What is one moment that changed your life? Hmm, toughie. Having my babies naturally without any medication at all. I felt stronger and braver than anyone in the world.
6. Which would you pick? Unlimited calls? Unlimited texting? For sure the calls. Texts are really impersonal and I'd much rather hear a persons voice nine times out of ten. The tenth time is when I have something really uncomfortable to ask or say, than its nice to text instead:)
7. Which era or period would you live in for a week? Why? Its hard to pick, I love history and so many many different eras would be fun, but I think i'd have to say civil war period. The ladies were just so feminine and the men so masculine:)
8. Which famous person would you book a photo session with? I would love a pose or two with Audrey Hepburn:) We could have a conversation while the cameras clicked away.
9. What is the first word that pops into your mind when you read 'Love and football'? Family. You have so much fun with your boys!
10. Dangly earrings are better than stud earrings? True or False? Why? False. I love a good dangle, but studs definitely have their place in my collection.
11. What is your favorite drink? And what would your re-name it? My favorite drink would probably have to be water. I know its a cop-out, but I'm really not a soda or juice person. If there was no water however than I'd have to choose a good fresh lemonade and call it sun juice or something:) Oh and I guess I do get a little hot chocolate crazed once in a while... my bad!
11 new questions from me:
1. What is one food or drink that you will not eat?
2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
3. Where is the best place you've ever traveled to?
4. What is your favorite way to relax?
5. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. What is your most embarrassing moment?
8. How would you best describe your personality?
9. What is something your scared of?
10. What is your ideal pet and why?
11. What do you value most in a true friend?
The 11 Lovelies ladies I tag:
11. and the cutie from Phycho Cat!
Remember ladies that this is just for fun, and if you've already done this post or prefer not to re-post than its no biggie at all!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!