Holy November Batman. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween:) We threw together some really last-minute costumes again this year, but I thought that everyone actually looked really awesome, and the kids were all so excited about their outfits. Lydia(nearly 3) especially was finally able to really understand how the trick-or-treating works, and it was so good to see them all so happy and excited.
- Feeling stuck is a sign that something needs to change
- Even the tiniest possible step is progress.
- You don't have to have it all figured out to move forward
- Nothing changes if nothing changes.
- New beginnings can feel like endings
- Beautiful things happen when you clear your life of all negativity.
- Believe what your heart tells you, not what others say.
- Stop overthinking. Whatever happens, happens.
- If it's meant to be, it will happen at the right time, at the right place, for the right reasons.
- Your best is yet to come.
I hope there are more of you out there that needed this right now, and that you have a great weekend ahead! I've been so up and down in every way lately, but I'll keep setting little goals and keep trying to focus on the positive, and I hope you do the same:) Also, I asked on my social media if anyone had any 'simpler' questions for a light-hearted q&a video, so feel free to ask in the comments if you missed out. Thank you to everyone else for the awesome questions and motivation so far. You guys are such a constant blessing.