This Week: was mostly just me in rushing around the house from top to bottom in a blur of pine-sol and clorox wipes cleaning everything in sight, and then starting all over again! Seriously though I have never been hit with this much desire to simply clean along with the ol' nesting instinct before, and its been soooo nice. Plus its been fun for the girls doing their little chores to 'help' me.haha they feel so big, and its always more fun working together. After a few good hours of good chores we get to enjoy things like little errands with the windows down and the breeze coming in, or walks to the park, snuggles and stories, baking a treat together, or chocolate milk on the front steps. Its really the perfect way to start off our Fall, and to prepare for the baby. Life is beautiful:)
Weekly Snapshots: sweet girls splashing in the kiddie pool // the season's first bowl of peaches and cream with a dash of sugar // ruffles in the kitchen // the happiest boys in the whole wide world
If you'd like to see what's happening with us first-hand, click the button below to follow on instagram!
Goals for the week:
- vacuum the E n t i r e upstairs
- finish shceduling october
- get more peaches, since we ate all the others before we could can any
- emails emails emails
- get 8 hours a night, or 10, or 15
- organize my freakin sewing room! for goodness sake woman..
- organize my nightstand vanity drawers
- buy another calender book
- make turkey soup, and finally write down the recipe
- finish baby girls burp clothes
A Few Facts:
Thanks for visiting today, and hope you come back soon!