This Week: nothing too exciting to report! Of course every day brings lots of chaos and excitement to our house in one form or other, good and not so good:) Mostly we all camedown with colds on Sunday and its pretty much hung around all week as I prepared and planned and packed for BlogHer. We went to the park almost every day, I went through almost three watermelons single-handedly (yikes!), did lots of sorting organizing and scheduling thanks to my nesting instinct, did lots of laundry, and made lots of treats. So yeah, nothing too special, but fun and eventful all the same!
Weekly Snapshots: (1)I make homemade yogurt by the gallon and have eaten it almost every day, (2) sweet moments with Ellie, (3)my suitcase waiting in the living room, (4)John getting ready for little league, (5)a weird encounter with browsing movies on a wall, (6) some fresh mint tea from the garden, (7)my companions for most of the last week:(, (8)my strongest craving, (9) flat belly reminiscing:)
Goals for the week:
- complete packing for BlogHer
- prep meals for the fam for while I'm away
- line up babysitting for Martin's big work day
- visit the nail salon for a little nail help
- take the kids to visit my parents
- get completely packed, and don't miss my flight:)
- have an awesome time in Chicago!