Ems Easy Oven Asparagus
- 1 bag or large handful of asparagus
- sea salt and black pepper
- a bit of olive oil
- 1/4 C. mozzarella cheese
- Chop off the 'hard' ends of the asparagus, rinse, and place on a cookie sheet single file like in a sweet little row.
- Add a bit of olive oil over the asparagus so they're not cooking completely 'dry' (even though they are still a little wet from the rinse:)) and sprinkle lightly with the black pepper and sea salt. (Remember that sea salt is tastier but stronger, and you do not want over salted asparagus!)
- Put the pan in the oven and set the timer for about 20 minutes give or take (depending on your preference of 'cooked' ness, and keeping in mind your asparaguses 'thinness')
- Sprinkle a bit of mozzarella cheese over the top for the last minute in the oven and there you have it!!
Ems Pan Fried Tilapia
- 4 to six Tilapia Fillets (fresh, or thawed)
- 1 C. whole wheat or all purpose flower
- generous tablespoonoon of Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Cracked white peppercorn and sea salt to taste
- glug of olive oil for cooking
- Add some oil to a fry pan on medium heat.