| sunglasses - nasty gal (older)
| blazer - ross
| necklace - h&m
| white shirt - forever21
| jeans - express (older)
| heels - target
1. Lately, I find myself either wearing the tiniest, most-miniscule-little-charm-on-the-daintiest-chain necklace, or one of these big collar necklaces that look like I'm wearing 20 necklaces at the same time. There is no middle ground.
2. You might think that I'd be immune to the bewitching powers of chubby baby rolls by now after having had four other nearly 10lb babies, but if you did you'd be wrong. Evie was 10lbs 14 ounces when she was born, and now at three months old is currently fitting into 9 month+ baby clothes. I can't even with her triple chins and ankle creases. She gets the blame for my unproductivity today.haha Pictures soon:)
3. Whenever you get the chance to curl up under the covers and watch Netflix, on a weekday afternoon, with forehead kisses and your family all around you, in the Fall, ...take it. Preferably followed up by warm muffins.
Can I get an amen:)
Can I get an amen:)
4. Just about every morning at around 3 or 4 am, we get pulled out of sleep by the slow squeeeeeeking of our door getting pushed open by John. He sometimes will attempt to 'wake us up' so he can climb in with us by scream whispering things like "hey! Dad-dy!" More often though he just quietly drags his big fuzzy blanket downstairs by a corner, so when I wake up in the morning to find him stretched out on the rug, it's trailing out the door and down the hall. It's a sweet memory that I want to keep.
5. Speaking of bedtime, I think I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never, ever feel 'caught up' on sleep. Is there really such a thing? Is it an urban legend? I tried to explain to my restless 4-year-old how much she'll appreciate sleep when she's older, but she just looked at me like I was speaking Chinese and said "mama you silly." I asked for sleep for Christmas. I'm tired. hahaha
Thanks for visiting loves,